Guidlines Terms & Conditions
In order for us to provide with a first class service please note the following:
* Children including babies each count as one passenger. Please ensure that you book for the correct number of passengers as this can effect the type of vehicle we supply. You can gladly use your own child/baby seats on the outward journey and then we will store them until your return trip, but please notify us in advance.
* Our normal luggage allowance is one standard sized suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per passenger. Please inform us of any extra to this as this may effect the type of vehicle used and may incur additional charges.
* Our standard quotations are based on one pick up and one destination drop off. If your journey requires extra pick up and drop off points, you must inform us as this will effect the journey time and the price.
* Our normal terms of payments is for you to pay for the return journey on the outward trip. We may require a deposit or payment in advance for certain jobs. There is a 5% (min£5) surcharge for credit/debit card payments except for when we specifically request a deposit or advanced payment.
* Cancellations: We will refund prepaid airport pickups canceled before scheduled arrival – up to 16hrs:100%. 12hrs:75%. 8hrs:50%. 4hrs:25%. Less than 1hr or if the vehicle has already commenced its journey for the collection no refund will be given. (5% credit card handling charge of the full fare will be deducted from any refund if applicable)
* We will monitor and meet the return flight from the information, day/date as supplied by you. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is correct and you must inform us of any changes to return schedule.
* Because of the logistics and delays involved in airport transfers we reserve the right to substitute vehicles or subcontract.
*We do not except responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions etc.